United States Coast Guard
Case Study 1
USCG CG-925 Strategic Planning and Communication
Disseminate information to the American Public about the crucial work performed by the USCG on a daily basis in support of our National Defense via social media.
- Provide USCG-wide communications and collaboration by producing the official Daily News Brief distributed USCG-wide.
- Set the standard for excellence – updating USCG public-facing website with functionality and content, visuals for the Portal Site, monthly newsletter and All Hands meetings.
- Support national conferences, symposia and provide the “face” of the Coast Guard (e.g. National Sea-Air-Space Symposium Booth, Industry Day and AUSA Booth).
- Develop content/visuals materials for USCG Industry Days to communicate USCG mission, vision and strategy to industry.
“[Zantech] has proven instrumental in devising plans and developing and maintaining schedules for preparations for a number of products including the annual Sea-Air-Space Expositions, resulting in accolades and effective presentation of Coast Guard messaging to a wide forum of industry and Government representatives.”
Case Study 2
USCG Aviation Logistics Center, Elizabeth City, NC
Support the Technical Publications Branch with developing, sustaining, and distributing all publications.
- Worked to refine and improve the existing quality control process to address potential deficiencies and reduce bottlenecks.
- Ensured accurate scheduling and tracking of all publications utilizing a workload tracking system.
- Created and implemented a quality assurance plan for drawing issuance to prevent improper issuance of engineering drawings.
- Provided Planning, Task Analysis, Curriculum Design/Development, Course Implementation, and Evaluation in accordance with U.S. Coast Guard Training System (TRASYS) Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Volume 5, Resident Instruction for ATC and ATTC.
- Evaluated performance using metrics and data from the Remedy system.
- Provided high quality illustrations, artwork, and aircraft production support by drafting and designing aviation technical manuals and developing and modifying illustrations and complex engineering drawings, including highly detailed wiring diagrams.
- Provided publication distribution, publications printing and library technician support.
“[Zantech’s] approach and meticulous attention to detail was influential in the discovery of discrepancies which inadvertently occurred during previous fixes. Realizing that not all wiring manuals were developed in the same manner, [Zantech] suggested and it was decided to take the time to test all asset wiring manuals to ensure the stylesheet would work for the other types as well. [Zantech’s] dedication ensured only the best product would be delivered to the technicians working on Coast Guard assets.”