GSA 8(a) STARS III
STARS III is GSA’s 8(a) small-business, set-aside Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a best-in-class (BIC) vehicle with a $50 billion ceiling and a 5-year base period plus one 5-year option period, providing technology solutions and services across the entire Federal Government. STARS III provides flexible access to customized IT solutions and emerging technologies from a diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
Zantech’s joint-venture (JV), Zantech-Ark JV, LLC is the contract holder for 8(a) STARS III.
Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0048
DUNS: 117419862 – Zantech-Ark JV, LLC [809780567 – Zantech]
Cage Code: 8HDE1 – Zantech-Ark JV, LLC [50JB5 – Zantech]
Scope of Awarded Contract
Basic Scope – All 8(a) STARS III awardees can provide: Examples of IT solutions and services within the basic scope of STARS III include, but not limited to:
- Data Management;
- Information and Communications Technology;
- IT Operations and Maintenance;
- IT Security / IT workforce augmentation;
- Software Development; and,
- Systems Design.
Sub-Area 1, Emerging Technology – Limited to 8(a) STARS III awardees, including Zantech-Ark JV, LLC, receiving a separate award in this sub-area:
- IT services-based solutions which involve emerging technology (ET) innovation to securely accelerate transformation and advance mission outcomes. Examples of Emerging Technologies within the scope of Sub-Area 1 include, but not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence (including Machine Learning, Deep Learning/Neural Networks, Natural Language Generation);
- Autonomic Computing;
- Blockchain / Distributed Ledger;
- Quantum Computing;
- Robotic Process Automation;
- Technological Convergence; and,
- Virtual Reality (including Augmented Reality, Extended Reality, Mixed Reality).
Features and Benefits
- Directed Sole Source Task orders up to $4.5M
- Easy-to-use contract with streamlined, Fair Opportunity (FAR 16.505), ordering procedures.
- Flexibility in Task Order types: fixed price, labor hour, and time and material terms
- Permits other direct costs when it is integral and necessary to the IT effort
- Complimentary scope compatibility reviews
- Minimizes Protest Risks – No protests on orders under $10M, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value of the GWAC
For more information about GSA STARS III GWAC, visit www.gsa.gov/s3
Zantech-Ark JV, LLC Contact:
Richard Zelkowitz, CGO | 703-286-1390 | email@example.com