HHS CMS SPARC
Contract Number: HHSM-500-2017-00059I
Socio-Economic Group: 8(a)
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is the public health agency responsible for transforming the nation’s health care system, with the ultimate goal of improving the quality and affordability of care for all Americans. Building on a proud track record of innovation, CMS is embarking on an exciting, high-profile journey by establishing a broader IT support program with the 10-year Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC) Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) to support its mission. The objectives of SPARC include inserting new technology and capability in IT support, increasing synergies, reducing risk, and establishing standards and accountability across CMS, as well as potentially other Health and Human Services (HHS) programs / customers to address the challenge of rising costs to ultimately deliver improved health care solutions. CMS customers can sole-source to Zantech, an 8(a) for tasks orders up to $ 4M each.
Period of Performance: February 21, 2017 to February 20, 2022, with one five-year option from February 21, 2022 to February 20, 2027.
Task Areas: Task orders issued under the SPARC IDIQ Contract will cover discrete life-cycle tasking within a system/application development program. Team Zantech’s experience spans all service categories of the SPARC lifecycle, calibrating continuous improvements with innovation for all task orders along the way.
• Task Area J.1.1 – Initiation and Planning
• Task Area J.1.2 – Requirements Services
• Task Area J.1.3 – Design Services
• Task Area J.1.4 – Development Services
• Task Area J.1.5 – Test Services
• Task Area J.1.6 – Security Control Assessment (SCA) Services
• Task Area J.1.7 – Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V)
• Task Area J.1.8 – Maintenance Services
• Task Area J.1.9 – Support Services
• Task Area J.1.10 – Data Request Services
Team Zantech: Our Team possesses extensive corporate capabilities, skilled personnel, and proven management processes certified in accordance with CMS industry best practices. Our quality processes and corporate commitment to improve healthcare delivery and lower costs through effective IT support places our team in a strong position to respond to CMS task orders. We have a SPARC Program Management Office to manage concurrent task orders, track metrics, and effectively control performance.
• 8(a), SDB, SDVOSB, HubZone SB
• Various CMMI Appraisals up to Level 5
• Various registered ISO processes
• Experience supporting 150+ relevant contracts – dozens in direct support of CMS