Department of Defense
Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Joint Service Provider (JSP)
Provide a Macintosh Center of Excellence (Mac CoE) to integrate Apple operating system (OS) technologies into the DoD network through innovative security, engineering and configuration techniques.
- Create and maintain the JSP Approved Macintosh Core Image OS.
- Provide operational engineering configuration management and support in line with RMF.
- Member of DISA Consensus Process providing expertise, knowledge, and input for macOS STIGs.
- Developed the AutoSHB DISA Secure Host Baseline implementation tool.
- Developed macOS applications in Swift and Objective-C.
- Created the Managed Macintosh Environment in eMASS.
- Evaluate, test, and integrate all COTS macOS software to be approved for use on JSP networks from vendors including Apple, Microsoft and Adobe.
“[Zantech] consistently provided exceptionally high-quality solutions and products. Contract requirements exceed technical standards, excellent planning and control of engineering tasks.”