Department of Commerce
Zantech is proud to support the Department of Commerce (DOC). Since 2013, we have taken our expertise in network and infrastructure operations, infrastructure development, desktop workstation operations, and network security to the DOC. During this time we supported the department’s physical move from Washington, DC to Suitland, MD. Throughout the move we maintained the network infrastructure and reestablished it in the new location.
DOC Bureau of Economic Analysis, Estimation Information Technology System (BEA EITS)
Provide network and infrastructure operations support, infrastructure development support, desktop workstation operational support, and network security operational support.
- Provide operations and maintenance (O&M) to over 500 users and workstations as well as maintain the entire network infrastructure.
- Monitor BEA’s server infrastructure, SAN storage and utilization, performance logs and error logs for issues that could render the system inoperable.
- Migrate and maintain the BEA’s hybrid Office365 implementation and look for ways to make improvements in performance and user experience.
- Perform maintenance on all systems and provide testing of all system patches prior to deployment to production systems.
- Maintain the security posture of BEA’s systems and work along with the Information Assurance team to harden systems via approved policy changes, software updates and network configuration changes.
- Perform data entry and verification of economic surveys.