Zantech believes it is important to support the community in which we work. The company has supported numerous initiatives, some of which are listed below:
- Active financial and volunteer support provided for Catch a Lift Fund to support the minds and bodies of veterans.
- Active voluneer support to ship care packages toactive duty and Veteran military personnel with America’s Adopt a Soldier
- Supporter of FAMES® which is dedicated to mentoring and educating disadvantaged youth in Grades 4 to 12 in Finance, Arts, and STEM subjects, mainly during after school and summer programs
- Annually collects donations of toys for Marines’ Toys for Tots campaign for distribution to needy children during the holiday season
- Active volunteer support for programs sponsored by the Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce and financial supporter of the scholarship fund
- Continued financial supporter of the Wounded Warrior Project
- Supporter of Higher Achievement which provides rigorous after school and summer academic programs to give youth from at-risk communities in the Washington DC metro area their best opportunity to succeed in middle school
- Contributor to the George Mason Foundation with the goal of providing underserved students in the metro Washington DC community with exposure to science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) content and careers
- Supporter of the local environment through volunteer support of the Chesapeake Bay Foundation
Zantech supports a culture of community support, demonstrates it as a company and encourages and supports its employees’ participation in charitable projects.