REQ 1225 –SECURITY ANALYST (USCG-OSC)
Zantech IT Services, Inc. provides IT, engineering and program management services to federal government and industry clients.
Located in Tysons Corner, VA, Zantech provides Federal Government agencies with the solutions and expertise to improve customer services and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. By focusing on standards-based processes and tools, Zantech helps its clients meet their mission objectives, maintain mission critical functions, and transform mission sensitive systems.
Zantech is totally focused on providing “Outstanding Performance…Always “ to its customers.
JOB TITLE: Security Analyst
LOCATION: Kearneysville, West Virginia
REPORTS TO: Program Manager
The Security Analyst will be responsible for the date to day security plans, process and procedures with respect to classified materials handling, classified networks, continuity of operations workspaces, and classified data floor.
The Security Analyst will also provide management support to the Specialist Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) space and must be eligible for an SCI clearance to work in the SCIF.
Additionally, this position will be responsible for ensuring the day to day security operations are aligned to meet the DHS and Coast Guard’s goals and will provide subject matter expertise on security issues to include SIPRNET, classified materials handling, and classified date floor.
The Security Analyst shall be aware of and ensure that the OSC adheres to all DoD regulation w/regards to Information Assurance/Certification and Accreditation of classified USCG information systems and data (i.e. DoDI 8510.01, DIACAP).
The Security Analyst will develop security specific metrics, security reporting procedures, and provide security status information that will be part of the Monthly Progress Report.
The Security Analyst will be responsible for making continuous improvement recommendations to the Coast Guard on security matters.
• Excellent written and verbal skills (English).
• Personal initiative (i.e. self-starter).
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills and the ability to create high-value deliverables
• Strong customer service ad consultation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to maintain flexible work hours (work hours are consistent but occasional ad hoc requirements may necessitate flexible hours).
• Work within a matrix organization to support priority initiatives, even those outside primary area of responsibility
• Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of Tools (Word, Excel, Project, Power Point, Visio, etc.).
• Work as part of an integrated team with team members that are both locally and remotely located
• Knowledge of Classified Data Floor and Classified Facilities operations and support
• Knowledge of Configuration Management and Certification & Accreditation practices
• Experience in and knowledge of the following classified systems support areas:
o Data Center Security Officer (DCSO)
o Electronic Key Management System (EKMS)
o Secret Internet Protocol Routing Network (SIPRNET)
o Classified Material System (CMS)
• Familiarization of TEMPEST measurement standards
• Experience performing system administration and configuration on Cisco Networks
• Knowledge and/or experience configuring and administering encryption devices specifically TACLANE and KIV devices
• Experience in Windows system administration, specifically Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Active Directory account management.
• Familiar with DISA/NIST Risk Management Framework Tools such as C-TAF, Xacta, VMS, ACAS, Nessus, etc.
• Familiar with security practices associated with working in a classified environment (Operations of X-09 and X-10 High Security Locks, SF-700, SF-701, SF-702).
• Experience with enterprise technology such as SAN Storage systems, blade/VM computing, tape backup and recovery systems.
Educational & Additional Requirements:
• BS Degree in Computer Science/Network Security /or related
• Must have a minimum of a Secret level clearance
• DoD 8570 qualified IAT Level II (Security +, SCNP, SSCP)
Zantech IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this position, email your resume to: email@example.com