REQ 1220 – Sr. Program Manager
Zantech IT Services, Inc. provides IT, engineering and program management services to federal government and industry clients.
Located in Tysons Corner, VA, Zantech provides Federal Government agencies with the solutions and expertise to improve customer services and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. By focusing on standards-based processes and tools, Zantech helps its clients meet their mission objectives, maintain mission critical functions, and transform mission sensitive systems.
Zantech is totally focused on providing “Outstanding Performance…Always” to its customers.
JOB TITLE: Sr. Program Manager
LOCATION: Ft. Belvoir, VA
REPORTS TO: VP of Operations
Brief Description of Duties:
Program management services for the lifecycle support of IT solutions and communications infrastructure facilities.
The required assistance includes to support PEO EIS for each Security Assistance project or FMS Case, as well as interface with Combatant Commands, other PEOs, and Headquarters elements. The support services will require interfacing with various members of the Security Cooperation Community (SCC), including, but not limited to, Combatant Commands (COCOMs), the Department of State (DoS), the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA), the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Defense Exports and Cooperation (DASA D&EC), the U.S. Army Security Assistance Command (USASAC), and the Communications-Electronic Command Security Assistance Management Directorate (CECOM SAMD).
Program Management tasks include:
- Supporting the planning and management of the full range of activities as it pertains to program management.
- Providing operational assistance and task specific deliverables to manage the daily operations and assist in strategic planning. Operations areas include, but not limited to:
- Develop, coordinate and maintain the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to include actions required for each PEO EIS FMS case for Government review.
- Production and maintenance of weekly summaries, Quarterly Progress Reports (QPRs), quad charts to support weekly staff meeting, meeting minutes, action items, notes, and request for information
- Assist in the preparation of comprehensive plans, programs, special reports, briefings, analysis and plans
- Assist in the development, revision, coordination and staffing of IPD documents
- Maintain and manage internal/external suspense(s)
- Perform data gathering, research and analysis necessary to correct any identified discrepancies
- Strategic planning analysis, documentation, and recommendations. This includes the ability to analyze requirements and internal systems for strategic value and performance.
- Provide analysis to support the mission, program goals and objectives
- Perform program evaluations and analysis of program effectiveness for Government review
- Conduct strategic research for IPD acquisitions and present to the PM or IPT Leads on an ad hoc basis
- Provide integrated logistics support that includes, but is not limited to:
- Coordinating site survey criteria and schedules
- Identifying transportation methods utilized in IPD procurements
- Ensuring configuration management and technical databases are established and accurate
- Supporting customs clearance documentation for equipment being shipped to foreign customers
- Identifying program operational issues
- Establishing and sustaining required information repositories for historical reference
Acquisition Life Cycle Support tasks include:
- Assist in all phases of the acquisition life cycle for IPD requirements from the pre-Letter of Request (LOR) to Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) (e.g. pre LOR-LOR-LOA-LOA execution- LOA closure) and other activities related to development, implementation, execution, and closure.
- Support U.S. efforts to work with various Foreign Governments to identify the defense articles and services. This task includes direct interaction with the partner country to ensure delivery of the full scope of the requirement.
- Provide supporting documentation and task specific deliverables to assist the Government in making decisions regarding supportability, life cycle costs, performance, and schedule. In addition, engage with and assist the Foreign Government representatives to ensure that all terms and conditions are complete, accurate and acceptable to both Governments (US and Foreign Government).
- Assist in the preparation and revision of acquisition documents in accordance with Federal, Department of Defense, Department of Army and Office of Management and Budget guidance and requirements.
- Develop and maintain production Configuration Status Accounting (CSA) through the entire case life cycle.
- Acquisition support includes, but is not limited to:
- Assist in the performance of site survey
- Assist in the conduct of market research
- Assist in the build of the Bill of Materials
- Assist in preparation of Acquisition Requirements Package (ARP) documents, which include, but not limited to, Market Research, Performance Work Statement (PWS), Cost Estimate, Acquisition Strategy, Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL) and supporting documentation required from the contracting agencies
Participate on Source Selection Evaluation Board as an advisor/subject matter expert, as required. Participant shall not be a voting member on any Source Selection Evaluation Board.
- Twelve (12) years of relevant program analyst experience and five (5) years of FMS experience or;
- Fourteen (14) years of relevant program analyst experience and three (3) years of FMS experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- May be required to travel extensively OCONUS to provide on-site assistance in Europe, South America, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia for selected FMS cases.
Zantech IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this position, email your resume to: email@example.com