REQ 1218 – SYSTEMS ARCHITECT (BSA Team)
Zantech IT Services, Inc. provides IT, engineering and program management services to federal government and industry clients.
Located in Tysons Corner, VA, Zantech provides Federal Government agencies with the solutions and expertise to improve customer services and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. By focusing on standards-based processes and tools, Zantech helps its clients meet their mission objectives, maintain mission critical functions, and transform mission sensitive systems.
Zantech is totally focused on providing “Outstanding Performance…Always” to its customers.
JOB TITLE: Systems Architect-BSA Team
LOCATION: Arlington, VA
REPORTS TO: Program Manager
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Ensures compliance with Department of State’s IT security standards.
- Researches, tests, builds, and integrates enhancements or new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new major software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Prepares and provides software-related documentation.
- Provides status reports for ongoing work.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Facilitates change control, problem management, and communication among programmers and analysts.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
· A minimum of 8 years of experience in software development, is desired, but not mandatory.
· Must have an active Secret clearance.
Zantech IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this position, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org